CONNECTING VOLUNTEERS TO BOARD SERVICE
Board Connect helps you find nonprofits making an impact in causes you care about. Use the Board Connect website to explore and find a nonprofit(s) whose missions aligns with your values. Then, select the ‘vacancy’ button and introduce yourself to arrange a meeting with the nonprofit and find the right board, committee or taskforce opportunity right for you.
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU’LL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
Attend a Board Connect Event
Attend one of our events to learn about Board, Committee or Task Force service to the local Appleton and the Fox Cities communities!