IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
To learn about board, committee or task force service to our local community, join us at one of our events or explore BOARD CONNECT ONLINE.
Attend the Nonprofit Leadership Initiative's free, informational event. Network with passionate volunteers and local nonprofits to learn about available volunteer leadership opportunities in our community. Nonprofits you'll meet: American Heart Association - Appleton American Red Cross - Northeast Wisconsin Appleton A Better Chance Program B.A.B.E.S., Inc. Child Abuse Prevention Agency Community Benefit Tree Dyslexia Reading Connection Fox Cities Book Festival Fox Valley Lutheran Homes Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce Heckrodt Wetland Reserve LEAVEN,…Find out more »
Attend the Nonprofit Leadership Initiative's free, informational event. Network with passionate volunteers and local nonprofits to learn about available volunteer leadership opportunities in our community. Details about nonprofits you'll meet at this event coming soon. Schedule: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.- Appetizers, networking, complimentary bar 5:45 p.m. - Short presentation followed by meet & greet In collaboration with:Find out more »
Signup to be notified about new events
Search open boards of directors, committee, or task force opportunities with local nonprofits.