IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
To learn about board, committee or task force service to our local community, join us at one of our events at the Timber Rattler’s Stadium or explore BOARD CONNECT ONLINE.
September 26, 2019
November 14, 2019
- No matching events listed under Board Connect Events. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Signup to be notified about new events