You’re invited to a two-session Leadership Forum Virtual Webinar Series hosted by Nonprofit Leadership Initiative and Association of Fundraising Professionals Northeast Wisconsin Chapter.
Session 1 (April 28) – Animate Your Advocates with Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Did you know donors are three times more likely to make a first gift to a nonprofit when asked by a friend, family member, or colleague, as opposed to a traditional ask from the organization? As the development landscape has shifted, empowering those closest to your mission to be fundraisers has never been more important nor fruitful.
- Preparing and setting up your advocates for success in their Peer-to-Peer (P2P) campaigning.
- Practical guidance on securing P2P stakeholder buy-in – board, staff, and volunteers.
- Tools, tricks, and templates to maximize return on P2P fundraising.
- Learn how to acquire, retain and upgrade individual donors amidst everyday resource constraints, like limited time and technology, in Network for Good’s Jumpstart program.
- Participant panel of local Jumpstart users answering questions and sharing their experience in the Jumpstart program.
- Nonprofit Leadership Initiative and Network for Good’s grant program for nonprofits within NPLI’s service area.
Jack Murphy – Director of Community Impact, Network for Good
Jack has helped over 200 small and emerging nonprofits address their most pressing development challenges in an evolved fundraising landscape. Learn more about Jack.
- Nonprofit Leadership Initiative Service Area*: Free
*(Calumet, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca Counties and the Neenah-Menasha area of Winnebago County)
- AFP Northeast WI members: Free with discount code
- Green Bay, Oshkosh and other area nonprofits: $20 per participant*
Registration fee is for both sessions and is nonrefundable due to cancellation or no-show.
**Session recording will be sent to all registered participants.
Who Should Attend:
- Nonprofit Staff
- Board Members