Board Connect/Board 101
Have you thought about serving on a nonprofit board or committee, but wonder what is entailed?
We’ve got the answers for you!
Attend our free, informational event to hear a panel of board and committee members share their experiences.
We’ll have a fun night exploring nonprofit board/committee service, sharing complimentary hors d’oeuvres, and connecting with people interested in giving back to their community.
- Why get involved? What’s in it for you?
- How to find the right nonprofit fit
- Time and financial commitment
- Answers to your questions!
- 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.- Appetizers and networking
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Panel discussion – Board 101
- 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Networking and meet nonprofit staff
Panelists and their nonprofit affiliations:
- Craig Gloudemans – Girls on the Run NE WI, Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron, United Way Fox Cities Emerging Leaders, Institute of Management Accountants-Winnebagoland Chapter
- Melissa Jacobs – Pillars: Shelter, Support, Solutions
- Scott Jensen – Make-A-Wish Wisconsin, PULSE
- Sarah Schneider – The Family Radio Network, Leadership Fox Cities Alumni Association, Salvation Army, Fox Valley Jail Ministries
- Connor Stilp – United Way Fox Cities Emerging Leaders, NEW PAC