- This event has passed.
Join A Board Event
November 14 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 amFree Event
IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
Join us at this community event to learn more about nonprofits in your local community and how to get involved.
8:00 – 11:00 a.m.- Continental breakfast & networking open house
Nonprofit BOOTH Registration
Do you have Board of Directors or committee seats to fill? Are you looking for an avenue to promote those opportunities? If so, you’re invited to have a booth to showcase your nonprofit at this event to a motivated audience. All nonprofits are welcome. Complimentary to Heart of the Valley Chamber members, $30.00 non Chamber members.
Call Diane at Heart of the Valley Chamber at 920-766-1616 if you would like to reserve a booth at the event.